Terms & Condtions
1. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling at the date of despatch, unless the subject of an official quotation or tender.
2. Cancellation of special orders will not be accepted once the manufacture of the tools or goods has commenced.
3. Where goods are specially made to customers specific requirements or designs we reserve the right to supply 10% more or less than the quantity ordered and to adjust our charges pro-rata.
4. Any charges which may be made for special tools or jigs cover part costs only, these tools or jigs remaining the sole property of 1ST FIX (SOUTHERN) LIMITED.
5. Accounts must be paid by the due date and to the conditions as stated on our invoice.
6. The title to the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until payment of the full price has been made. We may at any time reserve the right to withhold delivery of goods should payment of an account be overdue and in case of non-payment, we shall be fully entitled to repossess or trace the goods or the proceeds of sale, in the purchaser’s hands or in the hands of any Liquidator or Receiver, within the implied undertakings as to title etc., as set out in Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, which shall be the express terms of the contract between the Company and the Customer.
7. We must be notified by the customer of any damage to, pilferage from, within 7 days of delivery, in order that a claim on the carrier may be made within the time allowed by the carriers conditions or regulations. Any claim falling outside the period as stated on our invoice will not be accepted. In the unlikely event of you receiving an incorrect item or a missing item we must be notified within 7 days of delivery.
8. We shall not be held responsible for any product manufactured or supplied by ourselves, which has not been correctly fitted and lubricated as detailed within this price list or has been subjected to any process, chemical treatment, additional finish, modification or treatment whatsoever, after leaving our works or is used for any purpose not specifically intended by the manufacturer. This also includes contamination by / or contact with, any chemically treated timber or similar surface.
9. Any outline drawings and pictorial displays shown in any of our publications or catalogues, whether or not included within this price list are only approximate and are only intended to show a fair representation of the items described and shall not be used as a condition of any contract with the Company. The Company offers it’s designs for the customers recognition and approval, consequently, unless supplied or sanctioned by the Company, the Company accepts no responsibility for any framework or support, sites or foundations or for the compliance with any statutory regulations or local bye-laws or for the execution of any special conditions, which the customer may contractually have to observe or comply with.
10. Free of charge replacements will be made in respect of any goods or products manufactured and supplied by 1ST FIX (SOUTHERN) LIMITED which fail or are conclusively proved to be defective, but we shall be under no obligation whatsoever, in respect of any financial loss incurred, damage, personal injury or death, resulting or arising from any fault or defect.
11. We will not accept the return of any goods by or from the customer without the prior written authorisation from our Sales Department. Without this written authorisation delivery drivers, representatives, any employee or member of staff are not permitted to accept the return of any goods, as no products offered for sale by the Company are offered on a “Sale or Return” basis. We do not, in any way whatsoever, provide customers with Stock Cleansing or Stock Replacement services. Any return of goods agreed by the Company are subject to a 10% restocking / rehandling charge plus the reimbursement of all carriage charges incurred by the Company on the original delivery. The return carriage cost to our works will be the sole responsibility of the customer and entirely at their own risk. Upon their return all goods will be subject to our thorough inspection before the issue of any refund takes place.
12. We will undertake always to ensure the despatch of goods on the stated delivery date, but time of delivery shall not be the essence of any contract. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any unfulfilled orders or obligations, which we have been unable to discharge by virtue of strikes, accidents or any cause over which we have no control.
13. Where goods are manufactured under instruction to a purchasers specification, pattern or drawings, the purchaser will indemnify us against any infringement, or alleged infringement of any patent or design, which any third party may be entitled to claim.
14. The Company’s policy is one of continual improvement and as such, we reserve the right to modify, change, withdraw, or improve any of our specifications relating to any of our products without prior notice. This also includes the conversion from Imperial to Metric measurements as and when appropriate to the stock situation.
15. All illustrations, drawings and photographs as detailed in any of our Price Lists and Sales Literature are the sole property of 1ST FIX (SOUTHERN) LIMITED and may not be copied or reproduced under any circumstances without written permission from the Company and authorised in writing by a Director of the Company. All the illustrations, weights and measurements as set out in all of the Company sales literature are statements of opinion and are provided for information purposes only and will form no part of any contract.
16. 'Force Majeure'. The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever for any delays, loss or damage caused wholly, or in part, by act of God, or by any act done or not done pursuant to a trade dispute, whether such dispute involves the Company's servants or not, or any other cause beyond the absolute control of the Company.
17. Although we have endeavoured to ensure that the accuracy of all the information given within this Price List is correct the Company cannot accept responsibility for any claims arising from errors or omissions.
18. Please note that the images used are to display the detail of the products for sale and do not represent the colour/finish of the product. The colour/finish of the product is described in the item description. If more information is required please email or telephone for further information.
19. This Contract shall be constructed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.